Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Gupta Ji was waiting for me with Kellogg’s

I got an invitation from Kellogg’s that I have to be present in well known Gupta Ji’s house nearby for meet and happy nashta / breakfast. I prepared myself in advance to reach their home on time since lack of punctuality in me which creates trouble except maintaining punctuality on food and entertainment. Since I woke up early in the morning on that day, I felt very hungry and no idea whether to eat at nearby (on the way) restaurant or no time to do so as I have a very short time to reach to Gupta Ji’s house. However, I controlled my hunger and reached to Gupta Ji’s home on time.

I had been there as per schedule and able to meet Gupta Ji’s family with warm welcoming but no introduction yet. I shocked when I saw some other fellows who were already there on lobby area and talking with their family members beside breakfast handy. Each one of them had different colors of bowls with different types of Kellogg’s related breakfast food. Few of them were with Strawberry sliced Kellogg’s, few of them with Apple sliced Kellogg’s bowl and few of them with rounded sweet kelloggs’ on their hands.


I felt hungrier after seeing them with their breakfast and I was just thinking when can I get my bowl from Gupta Ji’s family as soon as possible. However, others were enjoying their breakfast where I was in the waiting list, desperately. To my surprise, other few of them coming to their home after me, they too introduced themselves with Gupta Ji’s family members and they are looking at others and me too. They took little breath and smiled after seeing my empty hand without bowl. In this instant, I thought either I should have come little early or little bit late. The next moment itself my stomach started to pull and begun sound which others too can hardly hear little bit. It is just like everything is near me but unable to consume it due to waiting for my turn.



Thank God, Gupta Ji came near me and introduced individually once again then asked some detail about me and smiled with courtesy. He left and introducing others who just came in. I thought breakfast of Kellogs’ recipe will come soon for me after his talks. My mind only says Kellogg’s and Kellogg’s for every moment. I was imagining on which types of Kellogg’s breakfast will come to me. Any special one for me or the same one that already on some people’s hands? No idea.

Perhaps I may not forget this breakfast meet with Gupta Ji and his family members since this is the first time I had been to ‘breakfast family meet’ rather than lunch or dinner bloggers meet normally. Again thank God, breakfast bowl is coming near me. Oh yes, I felt like I have been awarded. I got my bowl, my stomach sounds too much at this time and it said give me first. Yes, it was fantastic with milk, custard flavor, corn flour mixed, some dry fruit and apple sliced in it. Crunchy and yummy, my stomach says me ‘great’ breakfast with high energy items without any junk or bulk food to digest.

You can check the related information at https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta  and https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia for more detail on this.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels