Latest Articles and Travel info herewith.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How to bring back the touch

My grandma used to massage my hair and body with pure Coconut oil during childhood, it given me relax, cool, refreshes and healthy. Those days are gone since we grown up and time changes everything, now once or twice in a week, I have to apply hair oil by self and rare self-massage too.

Whenever I apply hair oil (unlimited like waterfalls from my hair) two hours before sleeping at the night time then my closed one used to run away immediately and used to return as bring back the touch on the next day after shower and re-freshen.

My alternate usage for pure Coconut oil from village is Parachute oil which we can get it easily from nearest shop, this one helps me to remember my childhood and grandma beside same habit and healthy experience, to get back the touch again. Parachute oil massage on hair helps to relieve the stress, help for scalp, strengthen hair and cool for eyes etc. Parachute oil has fragrance in addition to same man made quality of pure coconut oil which helps me for closed one to bring back the touch at night time too.

Advanced one: other than Parachute coconut oil for good and healthy experience, Parachute Advanced Body lotion helps to get rid of rough skin and tiredness. I can assure you that such lotion apply / massage helps to relieve the roughness of the skin specially during winter and helps to get rid of body pain and tiredness etcWe can find additional help from Parachute Advanced Body Lotion is that our skin become smooth, glow and natural one - like #BringBackTheTouch.

This article is written for #BringBackTheTouch from IndiBlogger.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Protected by DMCA.com

Contact Us

For Blog, Press and Event, Email at stylus007@rediffmail.com

Cosmolle wear

Cosmolle wear
Cosmolle

ClearTrip Winner

Tata Zonal War contest award

Buy best products

Budget phone

Chennai Floods

Stat Count

Blog Adda

Powered by Blogger.

Analytics

Page Ad

BM

Dresslink

Recent posts

Big List - Search Marketing Blogs

Keep Blogging

IndiWallet

Visitors Nation : )

Feedjit Live

Labels

Blog Archive

Ring The Bell

Blogroll

Labels